CCA Golf Scramble Set for May 4 at Drake Creek
By WestKyStar Staff
PADUCAH, KY - Community Christian Academy's 2nd Annual Golf Scramble is scheduled for Saturday May 4 at Drake Creek Golf Club in Ledbetter.
The fee for each 4-person team is $300, and the deadline to sign up is April 1st.
Here are other details for the event:
* Mulligans and Birdie Hole will be available
* Prizes for 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
* Door Prizes will be given away
* Breakfast (Courtesy of Chic-fil-a) starts at 7am
* Registration starts at 7:15am
* Scramble begins at 8am
* Lunch (Courtesy of the Station Burger Company and the Star) begins at 11am and will continue as golfers finish
Each golfer will receive:
* Complimentary Breakfast
* Complimentary Lunch
* Free event dri-fit athletic shirt
* Rainout Guarantee (If it rains out on this date, all golfers will receive a FREE round of golf, compliments of Drake Creek Golf Club)
All proceeds from the event will benefit the students of Community Christian Academy.
To sign up your team, use the online sign-up form at the link below, or call 270-554-1651.
If you or your business would like to be one of the event's sponsors, price levels are listed below (Deadline for sponsorship - April 1st):
* Tee Sponsor ($100) - 8"x10" COLOR logo (printed by Sign-a-rama) at one tee
* Preferred Sponsor ($250) - 16"x20" COLOR logo (printed by Sign-a-rama) located at 18th green
* EVENT SPONSOR ($500) - 18"x24" COLOR logo (printed by Sign-a-rama) located at clubhouse, plus a logo on back of event dri-fit athletic shirt
For more information about the event or sponsorship, contact CCA at 270-554-1651.
On the Net: Online sign-up and sponsorship form